May 30, 2007

Blink

I've never left FROM my mother's towards "the outside world", it's always been the other way around. Weird, but just don't question it. Civilization is a tricky thing out where she lives... if you squint yours eyes and turn your head (and avoid the cows) you can see PEOPLE sometimes. It kinda makes me happy when I see other real people now. I'm kinda wacked out without PEOPLE around ever. I miss neighbors. This is gonna be a long summer.

But anyway I'm getting off topic... I'm trying to find the way to my Aunt's house so that I can possibly get internet access for an hour or two and I'm thinking out loud, "I think I turn right at the yellow flashing light." Lauren responds: "There's a FLASHING light?!"

I'm bored out of my mind. I'm crazy.

I got a summer job lifeguarding at a country club. When I told my stepsister she asked if it was like a strip club. No... just golf and swimming.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Yeah I'm sure the strip club is just your weekend job.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

haha katie was telling me that...she said she thought that because you said something like "it's a men's club" or something..i dunno.
funny stuff, though.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

and i think you died, too.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

then i'm hearing voices in my head.

. . . but that's not really a first for me.

3:22 PM  
Blogger asha said...

I LOVE YOU!!!
but i do think you could pull of being a stripper :P

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home