Apr 27, 2007

Ssenkrad

My mom lives in the middle of complete desolute farmland and hills. One of our horses died giving birth. Her name was Daisy. Me and Daisy weren't really that close, but I'm still saddened. Firstly, seeing my little sisters in tears over the incident was heartbreaking enough in itself. Second, as soon as I saw them bring the rifle out to put her out of complete misery... It was just a really bad feeling.

We got a new puppy. I'm not the biggest dog fan, but she is the sweetest little thing ever.

***

I'm just ready to get school over with for a little while. It's draining, depressing, and I'd so rather be at Coachella right now. I have so much going on this summer I can't even straighten it out clearly right now.

I'll be spending a couple short weeks in Arkansas, during which I better be getting my homemade cheesecake and apple pie (Trainor!!)! Also squeezing in a visit to Asha, possibly a camping trip on the Buffalo River, my two sisters' graduation, and maybe a trip down to Houston. Then, when I get back apparently I'm being dragged to a different million concerts. Yesss.

***

I hate the worm covered sidewalks after the rain. Literally as well as metaphorically.

10 Comments:

Blogger asha said...

i cant wait to see you...and we arent goin to the buffalo until the 19th.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

they didn't name the dog mikey too now did they?!?

1:01 AM  
Blogger erin said...

Nah.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

so what's the dog's name then?

8:07 PM  
Blogger erin said...

"blazin killin machine"... we call her "angel" for short.

8:09 PM  
Blogger asha said...

lol i LOVE it!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

yeh, i knew that.

damn you conartist.

10:07 PM  
Blogger nathaniel said...

I forgot you left arkansas...
how is it?

1:19 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

good job wes.

way to be a great friend.

12:20 AM  
Blogger erin said...

How is it? For starters, the weather is way different if that counts for anything. I WANT THE SUN BACK!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home