Apr 17, 2007

Happy Cows Come From California

I felt like yesterday was Tuesday... around 9:30ish I started flipping out because I thought I was missing House. False alarm.



I wonder... what's the point in having certain morals if all you're gonna do is teach them? If someone comes to you and asks for advice, you tell them your wholehearted opinion... as hard as it might be for them to accept it. Then they actually take your advice. Does it make you feel good that others are adopting your opinions and putting them into action? But then when it comes down to it, and you have the chance to prove yourself you that you'll probably end up taking the easy way out anyway.


Who gets to decide what's right? Who put that person in charge?!
........
I think I'm gonna re-read 1984 sometime soon... because I feel like reading something, and it was just that amazing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Terrible. You should've known house wasn't on last night because you should've been watching 24!!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger nathaniel said...

read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut......It's really cool.
Kinda Orwellian...
and it's pretty short...

1:36 PM  
Blogger PatZ said...

what if House is watching YOU?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

then you should probably file some type of order (like an order of exparte -- if you word it right, and the judge actually approves it) because you now have a stalker, which is not cool at all.

of course you can read anything palahniuk. or try out some dave eggers. might i suggest A HEARTBREAKING WORK OF STAGGERING GENIUS?

It is what it is.

3:09 PM  
Blogger nathaniel said...

btw...... I added links just for you...

4:13 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

You should only read the first half of A HEARTBREAKING WORK OF STAGGERING GENIUS but the last half truly sucks. I say this to save you from throwing the book against the wall after reading the last page.

2:07 PM  
Blogger nathaniel said...

p.s. I wrote a story, and I want you to look at it for me....

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home