Mar 31, 2007

In the longest line, the front and the back are the same sometimes.

I need sleep: Me and one of my friends Dan were talking in English class about what he was doing this weekend, I'm passively paying attention, I'm tired, I don't really care what he's saying.
Him: So what are your plans?
Me: (realizes a question was asked after a slight silence) Sorry what?
Him: Your plans?
Me: ...um did you just ask me about implants?

I love the whole "let's pull the fire alarm at almost five in the morning" trick. I really hate the fire alarm. I really hate the sick person who decided to pull it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Holland Chase said...

if i were you, and then i met who ever it was that pulled that, i would be in prison.

i'm just sayin ...

1:36 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I bet that was just payback for waking them up with your snoring...

4:27 PM  
Blogger erin said...

....sounds like you're askin for another bloody nose.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

implants. that's great.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

hey at least i didn't make a joke about the implant part....

5:47 PM  
Blogger asha said...

i still love you erin...but it is quite funny

1:12 AM  
Blogger erin said...

oh and did YOU enjoy rolling out of bed that early in the freezing cold wind? i think not.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home