Apr 4, 2007

You give me miles of mountains, but I ask for the sea.

Got my midterm grades last week.

I have so much crap to do and seriously need concentration.

-Huge American history midterm tomorrow (even though it's past the point of the middle of sem.)
-Crap load of art history work (I strongly dislike history, all forms of it: art, american, world, persian)
-Extra credit Psychology
-Extra credit Comm (due tonight, eek)
-Academic Advising (ooo fun, hope my new advisor is even half as amazing as my former one was. dumbass.)
-Fundamentals test on tuesday
-HUGE Communications assignment due next Thursday (it's due after the test because apparently it's more important to know the information on the test for this assignment, and not in the reverse. So therefore the assignment is more important than the test? Gah.)
-And an oral presentation for English, no biggie though

Oh wait. This weekend is Easter. Prolly means I will have the honor of joining some family member's household for dinner. Well, I can't complain with a home-cooked meal.

And I'm almost completely sure no one really cares about my complaining. So now you therefore have complete rights to spill your any or all complaints about busy schedules and sucky lives or whatever out to me so that I too can pretend to care. Cheers.

13 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Quiet

until you have a midterm in the last week of April you can't complain.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

um...i have many things to complain about, but i won't.

6:21 PM  
Blogger asha said...

all i gots is a paper, two java interfaces and work...you have me WAY beat.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

my mom just died.

10:13 AM  
Blogger erin said...

seizure right?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

no a fucking train wreck. where's the compassion?

oh I forgot your heart is "black and bleeding." --Helium.

11:21 AM  
Blogger erin said...

you dumbass that wasn't helium, strindberg said that. also that was mildly random, got shinn on the brain?

11:28 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

helium echoes "bleeding." you got the general idea. god...

11:48 AM  
Blogger nathaniel said...

strindberg and helium are much too cool to be reduced to Seth's rubbishy insults- just kidding.
Ouch. I feel mean today, what is wrong with me? you people are rubbing off I suppose.
Dont you just love college work load?
Oh, and Erin.
this is me commenting on your page..

1:30 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Don't mean to be geeky or argue or anything Seth, but he doesn't echo "bleeding", he says "oooooozing". Just thought I'd set you straight on that.

"You people"? I haven't talked/seen you since graduation Wes--er Nathaniel. Also, hi to you too.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

it's nice to see that wes is still alive and breathing.
and thanks, you guys, because now i'm reciting strindberg and fucking helium in the back of my mind, not to mention repeating out loud helium's little phrases and my boyfriend is looking at me like i'm a fucking moron.

1:57 PM  
Blogger asha said...

wow...you guys are special, i guess i left lonoke just in time to miss all of that craziness that went around lonoke

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home