Mar 26, 2007

The Sky and Grass Are Green

I spent an entire day with my mother and the four terrors (sisters) last Saturday, which turned out to be an exceedingly interesting day... A new live torture toy was admitted to the family... and the kids named him "Mikey", because it only took a decade to figure out if he was a boy or girl. Not to mention there was an excess amount of stickers everywhere, a lot of loudness, laughing, tickling, and um the not so much fun "attack Erin game"...

Today is a great day, the sun is shining, I have no one to drool on me anymore, my squishy pillow is spilling it's guts everywhere, I have a midterm Thursday, and another one NEXT Thursday, and Asha is way over the energetic level I'm used to, not sure where she gets it... maybe it's the drugs.

I look back at the past two weeks and certain circumstances stand out. But just remember:
1) Never doubt my arguing skills... I will win, and you WILL run out of decent comebacks before I do.
2) You didn't beat me, I LET you win. I just didn't want to break your spirit.
3) Don't call me gay and critisize my music when you're a hypocrit and in fact have Coldplay in your iTunes library as well.

Don't know who you're gonna blame now when something goes wrong/breaks in the house without me there.

9 Comments:

Blogger asha said...

i quit drugs thank you very much!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

by the way, your number 1 and number don't apply to me -- you know i always win, and most of the time this occurs because you can't think of a decent comeback. sucks to be you.

guess what ... 9:00 class got cancelled. monday it was the 10:00.

10:26 AM  
Blogger erin said...

i'm assuming you meant number one and number TWO... but of course there you go always letting your thoughts get ahead of you, that's always been a trend of yours.

great for the cancellation maybe you'll get some sleep finally, now come take my art history midterm for me tomorrow, "i'll buy you lunch just for making the trip". (that might have been over your head)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Man I look stoned in that photo...

next time don't take pictures of me after I just wake up.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

and i guess i'm just assuming that you're a bitch TWO.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

(and yes that was on purpose -- thought i'd warn you before you hurt yourself)

7:18 PM  
Blogger erin said...

then when am i supposed to take pictures mike hm? you're either sleeping or just waking up or playing video games or...

sethamus i knew you'd break out of the "i'm trying to be nice to everyone" hearts, flowers, duckies, and little ladybugs stage eventually. welcome back.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

could've taken one of me drooling on you... and then i'd have no shame in posting the one of you wiping snot on me....

10:04 PM  
Blogger erin said...

...i shoulda taken one of you playing dress up and coloring pretty rainbows.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home