Mar 5, 2007

Three in the morning. My sense of sanity has slipped from any actual functioning parts of my brain. The walls are sliding and grinding triggering a constant rush of thunderous brain activity. Shifting my body slightly to face the wall, an ice chill rushes over the entire room. Both my imagination and creativity become my greatest enemy. Wide-eyed, I watch as beads of sweaty condensation fill the entirety of the black smooth wall. I turn my head and follow the infestation as it climbs higher and envelopes the ceiling as well. A single, evil smile of sweat heavily disconnects from its breeding post, swirling, crimson in midair slowly falling, and landing ironically on the center of my forehead, completely dry in an exploding burst of chill.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holland Chase said...

did you drop some acid again?

11:51 AM  
Blogger erin said...

not sure if you heard, but today is be nice to erin day because she feels like shooting her foot and i don't feel like throwing retaliation insults back at you right now. but anyway this was part of my description english essay that got an a+ so leave me alone.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i like it erin.
seth is just a poopy head.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

stay away from the drugs princess!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home