Mar 6, 2007

Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

3 Things that scare me:
Truth
Horror movies+their previews. Seriously.
My sister

3 people who make me laugh:
Seth
Asha
Mike

3 Things I love:
Rain
Peppermint tea
Acoustic

3 Things I hate:
People
Cooked Vegetables
Drama

3 Things I don't understand:
People
Life
Java

3 Things on my desk:
GermX
A mess
Not my keys

3 Things I'm doing right now:
Hoping I find my keys soon
Talking to Asha
Listening to music

3 Things I want to do before I die:
Give my dad a sense of guilt
Manage without living in a box!
A family?

3 Things I can do:
Whistle
Lie
Be lazy. Quite well.

3 Things I can't do:
Roll my R's
Hold a grudge for long
Cook (unless easy mac & ramen count)

3 Things you should listen to:
Such Great Heights- The Postal Service
Rebellion Lies- Arcade Fire
The Scientist- Coldplay

3 Things you should never listen to:
Jessie McCartney
Justin Timberlake
& your mother

3 Things I'd like to learn:
How to change oil/tires and to drive a stick shift
To play the sax
To surf

3 Favorite foods:
Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Burritos
Basically just chicken

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
Rasberry Iced Tea
Mountain Dew
Water

3 Shows I watched as a kid:
Shining Time Station
Power Rangers
Sesame Street

3 Bloggers I'm tagging:
Katie
Seth

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

okay...my turn.
i'm gonna do it.


and i won't have any problems because surveys are my favorite way to pass the time =)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

you forgot to add watermelon to your favorite foods :P

8:32 PM  
Blogger asha said...

i love you too....and java is quite easy to understand :)

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home