Mar 8, 2007

Blah

I'll be stuck in the center of cow domain land this weekend cleaning because I had to make a deal with my mother. I'm completely ecstatic. Mike you had better work your magic conning skills because otherwise I will be very upset for spending a whole extra weekend there for no reason!

I wish Grey's wasn't a rerun today. My keys are officially lost. I made friends with the bus driver. I have to go to a lecture about women's history month tonight. Lame.

Happy Birthday Sethamus. I didn't realize it, but Katie is older than you. I shoulda guessed though by comparing both of your maturity levels. Have a great weekend and don't let those dogs boss you around! Stay away from the drugs please. Fuckass.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

i kind of think seth is slightly more mature than me....in some aspects.

sorry you have to spend your weekend in podunk hell. sucks for you.

i bet your keys are in the same place that all of the socks disappear to. i swear there are black holes all around us.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

CONNING SKILLS?!!?!?

WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

I'm just good at the art of persuasion. geesh.

4:32 PM  
Blogger erin said...

katie- podunk hell, funny.

mike- same thing.

8:50 PM  
Blogger asha said...

blah blah blah....15 days!!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i'm actually about to go find some of my pop's left over vicadin.

11:33 PM  
Blogger asha said...

9..almost 8 days!!!!!!!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home