Feb 27, 2007

13 days

Oh great. Computer lit a match with it's nonexistant limbs and disturbingly held it to itself in reverence to it's emo mind, slowly melting away all ability to function. Cousin is taking it to mend all wounds because unfortunately I'm computer retarded. Deeply deeply saddening.

After an intensely extreme 3 hours of sleep, around a quarter to 7am my grandma calls to tell me she was going to see George Straight... thinking this would excite me.

My 1st grade cousin randomly bought me flowers and pencils for absolutely no reason and gave them to me at church the other day. How sweet of her.

No matter how hard my mother tries, I can only continually get more frustrated at her.

Good news is I'm spending the weekend in Rochester with Cait and her family. It'll be a nice break from school. We're going bowling and having a movie night with pjs and popcorn and something about a garbage pile at a restaurant and her mom is taking us out to lunch and maybe putput and a bunch of other stuff we dilusionally discussed around 3 am.

It's seriously only Tuesday? Am I allowed to say it's been a long week yet? It's been a long week.

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

it has been a long week.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Erin... except for the fact that she is mentally retarded and emo. In fact i hate her. I dont like her at all. Why wont she leave me alone

haha jk i AM TOTALLY INFATUATED with erin. YEAH THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.

and its garbage PLATE not garbage pile.... GOSH


<3<3<3

11:42 PM  
Blogger erin said...

faggy art kid.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

it's been a fuckin long week. i don't really know if you can say it though. why did you ask? did sam fuck up your mouth again?

8:16 PM  
Blogger erin said...

no. again? what the hell?

8:19 PM  
Blogger erin said...

seth quit staring at joseph's crotch all the time.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

yeh, um, I'm sorry but I didn't follow that last comment. Not really sure I know what you. Don't know that I want to know either.

12:20 AM  
Blogger erin said...

what was that? you have herpes? quit making out with drag show queens.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

what was that? you don't want your coachella ticket anymore? you want me to see if i can find someone else to go in your stead? ok.

2:06 AM  
Blogger erin said...

now you've just crossed over to unfair game play.

i will win. we'll continue this another time... after you have nothing to hold over my head, figuratively speaking of course, since you can't reach that high.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home