Jan 5, 2007

My jump-drive broke... and it's slightly depressing.


Wednesday I swam a mile. Yes, that is equivalent to 35 laps of the pool. 70 lengths. The pain is just now wearing off. I do, however, feel very very accomplished. It's a nice feeling.

And completely devoid of patrons at work, I was set to scrubbing walls yesterday... and sweeping closets. Good thing I finished, or that's what I'd be doing tomorrow too.

I'm really enjoying this sleeping till noon thing.

~*~
"If a person offend you, and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional or not, do not resort to extreme measures; simply watch for your chance and hit him with a brick. That will be sufficient."- Mark Twain

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

an update, finally!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone knows it's more fun to beat a person with a bag of oranges than with a brick.

2:54 AM  
Blogger erin said...

any type of rotten fruit actually... and minus the bag.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

so i guess i have bricks in my future?

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck is in that picture, Erin?

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on swimming a mile, by the way. Maaaaybe when we get back to Fred I'll go to the pool with you sometime. But I might need a bribe :D
Also Caitlin has to go too. She said she would.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfft don't change my methods! I never mentioned rotten fruit.

It has to be fresh oranges, they're harder and you can make juice while you're pummeling the person.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Golf is a good walk spoiled - M. Twain

my quote's better :P

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah....a mile...shouldve been more....jk.....but for real....a day with jeffrey....it mustve been grand...lol....next time you can hit him with bricks.....or oranges...or rotten fruit....or whatever....

4:37 PM  
Blogger erin said...

suz- it's a big yellow grate thing where the pool pump goes. it was flooded, but you can't tell. what kind of bribe??

mike- do i NEED to carry around a brick?

shaz- not trying to "change your methods", rotten fruit is just more fun though. and it's messier, and it smells bad.

al- did you know that he knows just about EVERYTHING to do with the superbowl? i didn't know he could talk so much. JEFFERY! who woulda known.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home