Dec 21, 2006

I really wish that light would stop flashing at me. I want to kill it.

The semester is officially over for me. My last test was today. Only one class I'm seriously worried about. College is 1/8 of the way completed. Awesome. Or is it? Seems like it's going too quickly.

Now I have completely nothing to do. Boredom will kill me. No doubt. Maybe I'll make cookies tomorrow...

I get to spend Christmas Eve and Day at my mother's house. Way out in the smack center of no where. No computer. No cell phone service. No sign of human existance for miles. But of course I can't forget the occasional Amish horse buggy that 'drives' by.

Oh and the company there will be just grand also. I'm all antsy and excited for the arguing to begin. Wish I could also look forward to the ending of it, but I wouldn't want to ask for too much...

So I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve curled up in my attic room finishing Fight Club, and afterwards maybe I could try for a Lord of the Rings marathon... are there enough hours in a day for that?

I found out a few days ago that I might have to drive down to Ohio to pick up my little step-sister the day after Christmas. Okay. Fine. And then I found out that THERE'S A SONIC in that town! So now I'm all for it. Not sure if I still have to though. I attempted to talk someone into over-nighting me a cooler full of slushes insillated with dry ice for Christmas, but she laughed at me and thought I was joking. I was serious. I thought it was an AWESOME idea. Plus, she would get the slushes for FREE! She works there! She passed up giving the absolute perfect present EVER. Way to go stupid.

Southern family will be here to visit northern family soon. These get-togethers are always interesting. Might have more on this later. Definately.

I've got a cousin getting married on New Year's Eve. It feels weird, because we're only a few years different in age. And she's having a baby too. It must suck not being able to drink at all at your wedding...

I'll be down south for most of January. This means I actually get to go to work. Haven't decided if it's a good thing or not. Money vs. More Boredom. Yeah, it's gotta be a good thing. The best thing about it is I get to make money, sitting for hours, blaring music, while watching people think they're special. That is if anyone even decides they would like to actually give me the almighty honor. Otherwise I'm stuck behind the desk playing with paperclips... or chemical strips... So if anyone wants to come visit sometime feel free to do so... please???

And then I get to go back to school to start a completely new schedule of classes. I only have to get up for an 8 o'clock class TWO days a week now. Score.

My novela of a "vacation" in a nutshell. Updates will most likely be scarce, but cha never know.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

dweeb, i want to see grades!!!

3:36 AM  
Blogger erin said...

do i care?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see them too. I mean, I heard too many gripes and complaints about them not to.

"the smack center of no where" -- funny.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read this the other day and forgot to leave a witty little comment. and i had a good one, too...but i suddenly forgot it.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, i'm really not emo, just everyone thinks i am. I just write the best when it's all depressing. I dunno lol....

7:14 PM  
Blogger erin said...

you all seem to want to know my grades more than i do currently... i'm content not knowing for the moment. thanks.

suck it up seth, because there's still another semester of complaining to listen to.

katie - you? wit? strange and unseeming mixture.

and micki, things seem to have to either be really depressing, truly funny, or be thought provoking... otherwise they're stereotypically filed in the 'stupid' drawer. And even then, boundaries overlap. i don't know where i'm going with this...

2:36 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

oh my godddd i love you so much.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...mike just confessed his love for you.
this is oh so very exciting =)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

katie, you'll find out why soon enoughs.

12:45 PM  
Blogger erin said...

told ya i wouldn't ruin christmas you dorkwad.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home