Dec 20, 2006

Freeze Tag...

So Mr. Holland Chase has tagged me.
5 things you might not know about me?
Okay. Whatever.

One!
I'm way too shy sometimes and don't say what I'm thinking when I probably should. I think it's because I care too much about what everyone else is thinking.
~ ~
Two!
I can't stand cooked carrots or celery. They're slimy and soggy. Love em raw and dipped in Ranch Dressing though.
~ ~
Three!
Listening to deep male voices is relaxing to me. And now I can't stand listening to female singers.
~ ~
CUATRO!!!
When I drink through a straw I get the silent hiccups.
~ ~
Five!
I might be too cynical of people and I think I judge too quickly, though normally I'm right after their first impression.
~ ~

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

i loved answers 1-3
4 is neutral
and 5's just a downer

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love cooked carrots with ketchup.

2:27 PM  
Blogger erin said...

gross katie.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home