Dec 16, 2006

I'm spinning continuously...Then I suddenly halt, but everything else is still going.

These two are because I miss my little sister... and sometimes I forget how crazy she can be...:


And these ones are because I miss Al... and she just might kill me brutally for posting them... which just makes it all the more fun...


And this one has NO reason... just that I think I might miss band trips with the school... no matter how much I didn't want to admit that...:

And this one reminds me of my job (well sort of)... and therefore money... and therefore my current lack of both (stupid Christmas presents!):

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This might sound selfish but if you buy everything during summer sales you save money and time!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

so what'd you get me?!?

9:42 PM  
Blogger erin said...

it's not selfish. i actually did get a few things that way... but who knows what could've happened to them now.

i got you nothing mike... same thing you got me.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no money to even make my car payment, let alone buy any presents.
this sucks.

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

basically, what i miss from those trips are from freshman and sophmore year -- singing tenacious d with adam, buford, steve-o, preton, and the rest of the lot.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss the purple talking gorilla and mallori's amazing way of telling us about it....

3:00 PM  
Blogger erin said...

i miss presto...

haha. the purple gorilla story.

*sigh*

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow erin....i really like those pics of me...of course you had to choose those....but i miss you being on the trips too....you were a great pillow....lol

oh yeah.....the purple gorilla story.....ha ha ha.......i miss mallory......

6:17 PM  
Blogger erin said...

seth i'm still mad at you for quitting at the worst possible time for me!! i can't believe it!

oh athena... athena athena. just consider the embarassing pictures a birthday present. =) ....since i won't see you until january :(

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

presto scared me. seriously...like really bad.

i'm selling my flute to mr. m, but i can't think of a good price...i can definately use any money i get, though.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about Mallori.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home