Dec 5, 2006

The Snow is Here!

At the start of the year, I thought to myself how much I'll dread the cold. And I think eventually I'll learn to hate it, but for now I'm gonna just enjoy it. The snow started collecting Saturday night and is still continuing to fall. Around 1 in the morning, me and a couple friends decided to take an adventure outside to enjoy the extravagent fuzz piling over everything. We threw a few snowballs at several windows (despite our bad aim), surely pissed off several people, and just had a good time with it. I discovered (after much agony) that I'll definately need to invest in a pair of gloves.


After my roommate got back from a basketball game last night, she was elaborating continually about how slow the cheerleaders are. I'm thinking to myself that they're surely not that bad. Apparently, however, their intentions to create three separate pyramids and hold up the letters "F", "S", and "U" were critically mocked when the middle pyramid dropped their letter.

But now that the snow is here, it helps to lighten the mood. I'm finally attempting to get some Christmas shopping over with this weekend. It always makes me feel better knowing how much cash I can burn in one day. The season of joy right?

New Favorite Sound: crunching ice

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one thing i want, i can't have. snow. i'm so jealous.

and, gloves are definately a necessity, erin, when playing in snow.

love the cheerleader story...and yes, i actually caught on!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow.....I like snow. Lucky. Oh, I absolutely love your pictures. They're cool lookin'! I love you my Erin!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that trainor?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

yes you love the snow right now...

wait til it's late march and they're plowing the sidewalks clear, it's nothing but freezing rain making it almost impossible to make it to class without cracking your head open.

but it is fun for the time being..

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How am I suppose to know. Yeah cheerleader story = classic.

I don't really care about snow.

Isn't weird how something so cold makes your hands burn?

9:07 PM  
Blogger erin said...

don't worry katie, i got gloves today. several pairs actually.

i love you too my erin! and thanks, but my camera is currently giving me grief right now.

mike, like i said, i know i'll learn to hate it after a certain point. but let me enjoy it for now!

yeh seth, it really is weird...after 20 minutes of throwing snow with bare hands, i eventually didn't feel anything. literally...i couldn't move my fingers.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home