Feb 15, 2007

Here's To You, Ass-Wipe

Oh good, finally another Singles Awareness Day over.

~X~

"Why must you addict me to music?"
"Because I'm addicted. It's like druggies, they all share."

~X~

"Janine's goldfish died."
"Ohh, that's sad."
"His name was Herbert."
"Did you flush him?"
"No, someone else did."
"Did he mysteriously disappear out of the tank? Or did she know?"
"No. She knew."
"Were they close?"
"Yeah. They took pictures together."

~X~

"You suck balls Erin."
"Um."
"And not the good kind either. It's the big black, nasty kind."

~X~

"I keep saying fuck a lot tonight. Fuck. That. Shit. Oh! And I forgot: JESUS!"

~X~

"Tell me something interesting."
"I have an amazingly large schlong."
"Ewww!"


_____
...you rock my socks kiddo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Random.

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like seth.

9:49 AM  
Blogger erin said...

bingo.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

wow. um ... i don't even know what to say right now. thanks?

3:16 PM  
Blogger erin said...

yeah whatever. keep suckin down that ginger ale.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home