Feb 11, 2007

I'll be

Alright, I can try to understand that you have a lot of overwhelmingly passionate Christian feelings, but seriously if you can't sing don't let yourself sing it out okay? Just express it through drawing... that way if someone doesn't want to look at it they're not forced to. Don't humiliate yourself. You and I both know that you can't sing. And then you decide to bring the abnoxiousness to another level and lift your arms upward in praise and GET LOUDER? It doesn't help that your flabby chin vibrates with every breath you strongly inhale. Now your nasally voice and image is haunting the entirety remaining part of the day. I now strongly dislike you for this.

I saw one of my cousins today. He got glasses and they don't look bad, but I had to do a double-take because he looks identical to my brother... and they never looked alike before now. They have completely opposite personalities too. Cousin is full of the scariest sarcasm that i've ever seen in a 14 year old. Brother is a little slow.

I should love having bad weekends. It makes me look forward to the actual week to start. And I really need motivation to get things done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holland Chase said...

It's OBnoxious by the way ...

but um on the whole church thing, you really have no idea how much i understand.

and that whole last part you wrote about hating weekends for certain reasons, blah, blah, blah ... well, it's just fucked.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

you're such a big baby.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home