Jan 30, 2007

American Idol

I told myself it wouldn't happen. It's horrible. I can't help it. I can't resist it. It's too hilarious. The thought of it is even embarassing. I have to watch it. It's there to watch. And the kid with the the big hair that auditioned in Birmingham that looks like Jack Osbourne has such dry humor. I love it. What the hell is wrong with me!?
It's a good thing that House starts to come on again tonight. Or I would feel the night a complete failure. "We are selfish based animals crawling across this earth."

(taken way back in the fall... when you could actually see the ground, as well as the sun.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Holland Chase said...

ur stupid. quit watching shit.

by the way, deas vail just added a buffalo show on april 1 in case you wanna catch it.

call me soon.

very important info (see sunshine's comments)

1:04 AM  
Blogger erin said...

"call me soon"

that a joke right? how special of you. ass.

11:11 AM  
Blogger erin said...

JUST KIDDING! YOU'RE NOT AN ASS!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

exactly. i love this.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

What? Very important info. in my comments? Did I inadvertantly reveal the meaning of life?

Looking forward to meeting you Erin.

7:41 PM  
Blogger erin said...

he doesn't know what he's talking about. ignore it. i think he dreamed it or something.

and looking forward to meeting you too.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

yeh i'm a moron. sorry.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home