Jan 17, 2007

*twiddles thumbs*

Uh huh so I got really super bored at work and all the windows were clean and the floors shining spotless and mopped and swept and sooooooo I decided to write notes to people!!!!! YAY! Very random notes by the way so don't get weirded out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Suzanna,
I met a middle-aged spastic Asian man today. I would tell you what his name was but, to tell you the truth, I couldn't understand a word he was saying. So all I did was smile and nod, and laugh when he did. But anyway I thought of you and it was random.

~*~
Seth,
And as he faced the sun he cast no shadow...
I want to go ice skating.

~*~
Ashley,
I LOVE it when I'm online, and then you're online, and then you talk to me first! Ummm, yeah.

~*~
Kirsten,
O. M. G. chica! You absolutely HAVE to be my favorite person right now! Pwease??

~*~
Al,
I love working after you, because you organize the noodles by color in the garbage can. And it makes me laugh at your randomness.

~*~
Mike,
Let's go surfing. And rock-climbing. And sky-diving! And bungy jump off a bridge. A reeeeaally tall bridge. And then go surfing again... and snowboarding? And then MOUNTAIN BIKING! Yesssssssss.

~*~
Sam,
Oh my stars in heaven Sam. I miss your Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. Lend it to me? Because my blender here at home is starved and wants to eat something. It told me so.

~*~
Wes,
... I see a child.
~*~
Shaz,
Wanna travel with me to Florida? And pick oranges??? Then we can walk around an outlet mall and chuck 'em at people!

~*~
Asha,
Chica you promised you would come and see me!!
*runs away sobbing*
*comes back* Happy late birthday by the way.
*runs away again*

~*~
Sable,
AHHHHHH! Sorry. I borrowed one of Athena's mixed cds and she apparently has lost her mind because an Ashley Simpson song started playing. Whew. It's okay now. I changed it.

~*~
My Erin,
YOU STILL OWE ME CHEESECAKE AND APPLE PIE!

~*~
Keiffus,
Your hair is sooo long and I can't stop touching it because it's so soft and pretty and blonde.

~*~
Katie,
I can forgive you for loving Justin Timberlake against every ounce of influence I try to set upon you, but NOT FOR NEVER CALLING ME ONCE WHILE I WAS HERE!!! Actually, I'm not hurt at all. I don't really want to see you.
~*~
Robert,
Don't be scared of me just because you're a fruitcake. Hardcore.

~*~
Lauren and Kerri,
I fruckin luuuuurve you. YEAH MAN YEAH MAN!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
love always,
ERIN

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.....i did used to do that....by color...and size....but now theres not enough room....oh man...boredom can do weird things to you....and OCD can too....

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't stepping foot in an outlet mall. We have to hit up a regular mall with escalators and price tags that have more than 3 figures on them.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

yeah that way shaz can get her employee discount :P


and what bank am i knocking over to get the finances for all these extravagent expeditions?!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't called anyone, other than mom and josh.
i've just been busy and preoccupied with other stuff.
geewiz.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

random oasis quote?

ice skating?

okay ...

anyway, these pants are really cramping my crotch right now ...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Mike thinks he's funny now too! How quaint.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to lay off the mountain dew.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how seth shares the most random and unwanted information with all of us.

3:45 PM  
Blogger erin said...

I KNOW YOU LOVE IT KATIE! but he does it to bother me. and that's okay, because i ALWAYS win. *evil laugh*

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I fruckin lurve you and i lurve you the most and you cant say I lurve you more than most...because that is just cheating...well I also think that you dont need any more Mt. Dew because you... just go wild and I was trying to sleep and enjoy my night...I had a really good night. anywho I have to go...so lets go...I need to pay my phone bill and my phone is at home... and I need to clean my room so we have some room to walk and you arent sleeping in the bed with me tonight kerri is because she doesnt kick me or elbow me and yeah anywho I lurve you and lets go.

4:10 PM  
Blogger erin said...

wtf?!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... jesus christ ...

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home