Dec 1, 2006

*sigh* I'm bored.

I am so excited for finals...especially stats, it's gonna be exhilerating.

Why do I find amusement in this picture?...it's depressing. Should've seen the computer...talk about depressing.

Everytime I do laundry I lose a sock...

Extra credit is so awesome. So are test curves. And both in the same week?! Score!


Boredom kills...especially when I have so much work to get done. Procrastinators unite!...tomorrow.

Sorry I can't give anything worth reading right now.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh it's okay.
atleast you updated.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to unite . . . late as usual.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

wait, what stats class? not pysch 200... is it?

9:50 PM  
Blogger erin said...

wow...you're good.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

yep. failed that class.

failed it so bad they threw me out!

11:09 PM  
Blogger erin said...

that really sucks...!! and makes me look forward to that test all the more...i'm barely pulling a C plus in there.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

i had it at 8am.... i went to four classes a month, that's right, once a week, and test days.

12:29 AM  
Blogger erin said...

i also have it at 8, but i've only missed like four classes...i screwed myself over when she handed a test back (already graded mind you) and i took it 'home'.

i was looking at a zero, but then she only took off half...still lethal.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. make you feel a little less alone?

1:47 AM  
Blogger erin said...

i actually don't know anyone who does like the class.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home