Nov 6, 2007

In the Know/No

Well... long time.

I have a full week ahead of me. As I'm supposed to be playing racquetball right now, I could care less, I thought it might be a kind gesture to stop ignoring my hate letters and attempt a post.

Going to Montreal on Saturday. Just for sites and shows. Hope it works out.

The most soothing feeling is finding that one person you turn to during a hard time... you don't have to say much and they already know the absolute perfect things to say that make complete sense. It comes down to having people surrounding you that have the capability to understand how you feel and the manner in which you interpret, then in turn knowing the exact way to bend your interpretation to a new angle.

Music is my only friend, yet the worst foe.

"Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future."

6 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Montreal? What sites and what shows?

12:41 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i know who you're talking about, and it's not me. you're so lucky to have such wonderful friends =)
looooove you!

8:00 AM  
Blogger erin said...

I don't know all the details and I'm not sure what shows (it's a trip the school is sponsoring) but supposedly Old Montreal and Little Italy are in the mix...

Love you too Katie but I'm positive you're thinking of the wrong person.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

who said the quote?

you'll love montreal i'm sure.

absolutely beautiful.

5:05 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Some guy. Definitely a guy cuz I woulda remembered if he was a female.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

if he was a female i would remember "it" too. transvestites scare me to be honest.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home