Oct 3, 2007

three to the way

I've been all lonely-like for the past few days, all my newly made acquaintances have gone home for the long weekend. Strange because normally I can find ways to entertain myself but it's almost like cow country all over again.

I have a black spotted fish named Hitler. He likes jumping up out of the water but has not managed to find a way to kill itself yet.

I am really bored. My fridge refuses to perform it's intended function. All I have to drink is hot cocoa and popsicles.

I watched Fight Club on Friday for the first time. Good stuff.

There are a few things that complete me of which I feel like I can't live without, that I am in a sense; my horcruxes. I'm almost positive my body would go into complete meltdown mode without my phone. I use public transportation, therefore horcrux number 2 is mp3 player. If I had a car I'm sure that would apply as well.

14 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

why did you name your fish hitler?
does he have the funny mustache?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

or are you a closet-nazi?

10:42 AM  
Blogger erin said...

Yes, I'm a closet-nazi and take orders from a fish.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

that's a sad way to live, erin.
and i thought dating mike was sad...
haha jk =)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i don't think she was joking. i felt it when i read it.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

by the way, you have to love me. for reasons only you and i know. think of our conversation the other night. what i said i might do, etc.

9:23 PM  
Blogger erin said...

That's low.

And you can't force love.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i just did.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

since you are reading this and already here, this is the part of your day that you put up a new post.

kthnxbye.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

erin...where on earth did you go?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i thought you were gonna try to update this weekend?

12:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

it's seriously been almost a month, erin. you're turning into wes, and i will soon take you off of my links!
tough love is the only way, now...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i'm still waiting.
i'm still visiting.
and i'm tired of this post.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

seth isn't the only one ^

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home