Sep 26, 2007

Hmmh

I just spent an hour and a half in a room of about 30 guys all gawping at the big screen television with their mouths hanging open. I don't think they went to class at all today. Apparently Halo 3 is out? I don't know, I don't care. I was only there because I have no better way to waste my 3 hours between classes.

But now that problem is fixed. Because I got a job. At the um library. They were desperate apparently... because I wouldn't have hired me... considering I apparently didn't understand call numbers and such (as made clear by the test of "library skills knowledge" as part of the application). Crap it. I'm a librarian. Hilarious really.

If I wanted, I could fry eggs on the bottom of my computer... or green tomatoes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Holland Chase said...

so mike, ever wanted to shag a ... um ... nevermind.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

THIS was your update?
i've been looking forward to your side of the story that mike told us. you know, about puking and seagull shit?

i am soooo disappointed in you.
i hope you have a friggin fanTASTic time at the library.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

already a step ahead of you seth.

8:13 PM  
Blogger erin said...

i actually just kinda wanna forget about all that katie.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

yeah katie's right. you promised.

11:29 PM  
Blogger erin said...

i never make promises.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home