Jul 12, 2007

White Trash

Yesterday I was informed of the most startling news: my blog is boring. Well... maybe "startling" is not the exact word or trust I was intending to convince you of... but anywho. I have vouched to myself to attempt to care more about keeping up with the blogging. I wouldn't like to come off as a boring person, I would hate to reveal my complete true personality all in one swift sweep of my blog.

In discussion via phone of Katie's latest post in combination with discussion of a "curious of same sex" male facebook stalker the end result consisted of epical manic mental images of me lounged nude with a penis atop the short bus. I was grudgingly convinced to write about it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

ew.

5:13 PM  
Blogger erin said...

you know who to thank for that. i'll give you a hint if you don't: starts with an "s" and ends in an "h". Rhymes with "he's an ass sometimes".

5:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

oh, the boy who used to give me internal bruises all through high school. who'd pinch my legs in mrs. mason's class.
yeah, SETH.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I AM NOT A STALKER!!!

oh wait... you weren't talking bout me?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

no mike, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you aren't black enough.

that was not me!

(cough, gag, fall down, strangle, die, no funeral though)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

seth.
i don't even know what to say about you anymore.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

yeh, well, i don't either.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'VE NEVER BEEN TOLD I'M NOT BLACK ENOUGH



hahaha oh yeah that's a good one

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home