Jul 31, 2007

View

In the past week and a half I...

~Bought 2 Harry Potter 7 books
~Was the backbone of winning 2 beer pong games and got tipsy by noon
~Peed in a bush with complete strangers guarding each side of me
~Was almost conned into crowd surfing
~Got kicked in the face
~Learned how to make meatballs, "Italy-ian" style
~Temporarily re-united with school friends of whom I may never see again
~Rode several roller coasters in the company of a plastic horse
~Saw a circus show
~Applied to a school 7 hours more north
~Taught how to play poker (and won)
~Became closer to the family by unfortunate turn
~Am more lost than ever in thought and confusion

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

for some reason, this is my favorite post that i've read by anyone in a long time.
i love you =)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

"my life is a circus, berzerk as fuck"

--artic monkeys

just seemed to fit.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

I love beer pong.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I MADE JUST AS MANY SHOTS AS YOU ANNNNDDDD I DRANK ALL THE BEER IN OUR CUPS, THEREFORE I DID BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK WHILE YOU WERE STILL SOBER!!!!!!

2:43 AM  
Blogger erin said...

That's bull! I just didn't drink the ones with grass in them!!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home