Feb 1, 2008

maybe i am a hopeless case

I watched the season premiere of LOST last night. I don't see how much further they can get with the story, it's getting to the point of overstretched.

I started my work study job yesterday at the day care center on campus. Woke up at 6:30 for the first time since the last time I actually went to church. I was surprised at how awake and with it I was, it's been like that all week. I think it's the feeling of actual motivation. Maybe it'll wear off soon. I'm kind of enjoying it for now.
~*~

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

hi.

11:23 PM  
Blogger erin said...

just read your blog, thought you went and ran off

11:49 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i like how you said, "it's getting to the point of overstretched." Like it wasn't before. ha.

i can't believe you posted ...

10:10 AM  
Blogger erin said...

guess it was an under-exaggeration

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home