Feb 3, 2008

as i lie in pieces

I don't write anymore because I'm afraid of what I'll say. I'm afraid of how much sense I'll make to myself. And I'm afraid of telling people what I really think, and I'm afraid of them knowing.

I'm afraid of becoming shallow if I haven't already, if I wasn't ever in the first place. People can already see through me.
Everything good that comes along, before it can run it's natural course and screw itself up, I take the initiative and do it myself. Why not make things a little worse for myself, a little more misery can't make too much difference.

I can feel myself changing into something even I wouldn't give sympathy to.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

You are shallow, why else would you blog about it and look for some assurance that you aren't? Get over it.

4:03 AM  
Blogger erin said...

I never asked for assurance from you, or anyone else on my blog.

I'm going to blog whatever my shallow heart feels like writing.

And I'll get over it whenever my shallow self can.

So fuck off. And YOU get over it.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

oh don't worry baby, we're all shallow.

some of us are just better liars than others.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i didn't realize a war was brewing in these parts ...

4:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

erin =)

i still love you, even if some people don't.
and good for you, sticking up for yourself =)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home