Oct 18, 2006

A Note To My Life

No matter how much I spend my time concentrating on one thing it's not like it matters anyway. Four and a half hours of studying, completely worthless. Almost none of what I studied was on the test. Who wouldn't be upset about that! I dread to see my grade. I wanna say i suck at life, but what it really is, is life sucks at me. So here's to my life: thanks a lot for a very long day...next time i'd appreciate it if you'd stretch it even further so i can enjoy wasting more countless hours of studying late into the night of the earlier day and be wide awake that next morning at 6 with nothing to do except study more (note of sarcasm please). Dare I mention that you're lucky it's wednesday and LOST comes on tonight. You're also off the hook tomorrow due to my additional obsession to Grey's Anatomy.

I considered posting something very interesting we're talking about in philosophy, but my mood is currently horribly crappy, therefore I have no interest in thinking clearly about a class. Maybe when I'm in a better mood. Right now I'm going to talk to my canadian bio professor with the curly mustache. Fun.


4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

sorry about your poopy day.
i hope it gets better for you.

cool picture. did you take it?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

i was going to feel sorry for you, but, since it's a new day, apparantly i don't have to.

3:57 PM  
Blogger erin said...

katie: yeah...it was when it was snowing last week...the leaves were piled on the front of my mom's van and i took it from the inside.

seth: that's okay...obviously freaks have no feelings anyway.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

seth is so mean.
okay you guys..i updated.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home