Sep 24, 2006


How random is this? One of my friends called the last night asking me what she should get for my sister for her birthday and that she was getting a freakin ipod (not the nano) for Athena...what is up with this!!! Get me an ipod, or just hand me some cash and i'll be happy!

Well it seems like the weekend is never gonna end along with my endless sense of boredom and the pile of homework i should really be working on right now.

(not me by the way...)

Where's the nearest place for me to run around in circles until i puke? Whoa...i'm a little lightheaded...sorry. I really wanted to go back to AR for the homecoming game, but i don't think i'll make it...i'm not paying $300 for a plane ticket to go back to Lonoke for only 4 days (if even that many). I get a month off for Christmas, so definately then. I'll be bored out of my mind, i can feel it already...keep in touch so we can get together sometime then...(my phone is working again by the way.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

still the same number?

8:22 PM  
Blogger erin said...

ya

9:29 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

but apparantly that means she can't call me, I have to call her (even though it's long distance).

I did good on my art history test. I was worried about it, but everything worked out. I was actually worried . . . what is wrong with me? I mean, I even studied.

5:20 PM  
Blogger erin said...

I would have been worried about the test, but then I probably wouldn't have given art history my time of day let alone the middle of the night and therefore wouldn't have studied and therefore would've had the right to be worried.

7:38 PM  
Blogger erin said...

By the way: my number isn't long distance genius, it's an arkansas cell !...and you never call me anyway, i call you.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

you said it was texas. now i know. but that is why i would never call -- genius.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

y'all are insane.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

and you aren't?

who made you so special?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i never said i wasn't insane or whatever.
but you two are making it extremely obvious for yourselves.
asswipe.

12:49 PM  
Blogger erin said...

okay, now i'm confused...and you don't need to say you're insane, people just look at you and see it...nothing much else to say.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

Katie did you want to be original recipe or extra crispy? Because you just got burnt!

(I might have too, I'm not really sure if that comment was for the both of us)

6:59 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Haven't totally decided yet.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanks seth.
you're such a dick sometimes.
haha.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home