Sep 28, 2006

Fire! *shut up*!!!!

Why do I always have endless things to complain about? So I get out of class the other day...i didn't have anything to eat at all so far and it's almost noon...I can't even go up to my room yet. A fire-drill. Okay, no big deal. It's only the twentieth one we've had so far. So i wait.

Then i go up to my room and decide to make some mac and cheese. Simple enough. No clean bowls. It's okay, because I'm hungry. Find the dirty bowls, go and proceed to wash them. No sooner do I have soap all over my hands and washcloth, but I hear this terrible screeching. You'll never guess, but I'll tell you...another fire alarm proceeding the earlier one by a total of about five to ten minutes. I couldn't believe it. I follow my suitemate outside yet again and wait for another (what felt like) twenty minutes. I get back inside...all i want is some macaroni and cheese!...well, another fire drill. That's 3 fire drills in half an hour. I gave up. When I got back upstairs I made my macaroni and fell asleep for three hours watching the lord of the rings.

And it has been raining all day today...it literally hasn't stopped at all. I wouldn't normally mind the rain, but it's freezing! The high tomorrow is 57. Needless to say, today's drive has been (and still is) grey's anatomy that comes on tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

poor erin.
sounds like my day yesterday.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

wow I missed this post completely. sorry. that really sucks though.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home