May 7, 2008

the art of minor pointless complaining

A matter of a few days left of school, I'm even taking finals ahead of time in order to leave a day early.

My computer finally gave out, time for a new one... so much to save up for over the summer.

The fire alarm is now automatically given to go off at least twice a week, typically Thurs or Fri and more often than not both times in the same night (2:30am-ish then 1-3 hrs later). It's a well practiced sport now, either sit in the car til firemen finish their thing or sludge over to the other building and invade a friend's personal space til morning. I'm gonna miss all the bonding these wonderous melodic flashing whizzels have forced upon the residents of my dorm building.

Pissed.

Oh warm weather.

Oh how I love it.

Also looking forward the next long drive. Home, home again. Such lovely gas prices for a 1000 mile trip.

Lovin life right now man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

be safe love

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home