Nov 4, 2008

Biscuit incident?

Halloween was one of the greatest sober days I've had.
At the party we went to, one in our group gave all the hosts' toothbrushes swirlies.
I think I know how a t-rex would feel trying to eat a hot dog.


We got our house for next school year yesterday! We are signing our lease Thursday night! It is fully furnished and the only thing rent doesn't include is cable and internet. Because I won't be there fall semester me and Suz are switching out because she is doing Study Abroad in Vietnam during Spring '10. So everything is working out perfect so far.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holland Chase said...

that's a really cool fucking house.

3:35 PM  
Blogger erin said...

But no sun bathing on the roof. It's in the lease. The lease in law. Law.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Listen, your attention is unwanted, and your incessant need to read the same 4 sentences is pathetic.

Get on with your fucking life, change your links so you can stop stalking, and leave me and mine alone.

1:21 AM  
Blogger erin said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, I have nothing to do with you and neither would I like to. I haven't had the link to your blog for a long time. It was always pretty painful to the eyes anyway.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home