Oct 9, 2008

Today I found an old friend...

I finally got my refund check from school. I got a new laptop. I filled my gas tank for $2.85 per gallon of gas. There are now curtains instead of sheeps up in my apartment! It's much more homey. I had no class today and that tradition continues for tomorrow. The weekend temperature is expected to be amongst the low-mid 70s. And also it's The Office day. It always leaves me smiling and satisfied...

I want to throw out there that Thursday by far is my favorite day of the week and keeps me going through the week. I had a solo Office Party tonight consisting of the first fast food meal I've had in a couple months and strawberry cheesecake!

I spent over 5 straight hours just playing on my computer yesterday, and that's not counting the hour it took me to figure out the wireless router business. Or the half an hour it took for me to find the modem buried in my roommate's amazingly messy room. Of course I couldn't update my blog during that time, I was busy catching up on tv shows and queuing up netflix.

I used to not be very interested in television or many movies. I think I almost remember what that felt like.

I feel very ramblesome.

I don't think that's a word. Mr. Mozilla doesn't think so either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home