Aug 1, 2008

Reading is becoming my health hazard

Counting Crows is coming up and I still don't have anyone to go with.
It just happens to fall 2 days after my last hope leaves me in a forever goneness state.
I feel very overdramatic right now. Ha.

I need to drop one class. 18 credits is a little over for my first semester back. 15 should be alright. Which should take the cut... Epic and Romance... World Poetry...

Poetry stresses me out. Romance does as well. I might be up for the Epic portion though. It includes well trimmed servings of Homer in this particular course, who was the subject of a many 9th grade nightmares.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

i wish i had the option to take epic and romance!
i have to add a class to get the scholarship i was offered, because the stupid school doesn't know how to explain anything right. i'm considering either fine arts-visual, or concepts of fitness to take care of my PE credit. (both are online)
any suggestions?

6:11 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Online PE course? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of needing that kind of credit?

Take fine arts-visual. Sounds interesting.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Holland Chase said...

fine arts-vis.

one of my favorite classes i took. learned a lot.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

well i found out that i don't need the extra class...so after signing up for it and ordering the book, i had to drop it and add freshman seminar because the school is gay like that. so now my tuesdays are gonna suck major anus and i'm a little ticked.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home